July 2, 2013

Get ready with me <3

Hey Guys!
Today I'm gonna show you how to create sexy style with many makeup options. \o/
This is my style <3 Hope you'll like, enjoy!

Step 1,
Firstly, I wear this deep black eyeshadow from MONS. Name is Eyeshadow Stunning. Then I prefer wear "MONS / Eyeliner Inner" electric color for more look sexy.


Step 2,
Ofcourse, I can't imagine sexy look without red lipstick. Lucious Lipgloss2 - hot red is my favorite of MONS. And blush.. MONS / Makeups - blush&freckles&marks include 3 options!


Step 3,
Final touch! I 'm big fan of Redgrave lashes. And this is one of my favorite, Eyelashes -39- Luscious. Remember always wear Remover System for lashes. Btw my skin from League.


You can find all MONS makeups at marketplace!
marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/78617?id=78617