July 4, 2013

Get ready with Eki


Hey Guys!

People ask me all the time where I bought my lashes. So I decided share another "Get ready with Eki" post. Here is my top 5 lashes.. Hope you'll like! Enjoy :)

First 3 looks, I used Redgrave lashes. Elemental is realy looks natural. If you like simple lashes I recomend this one. Natural and Luscious very closely to each other. Natural is more often, Luscious bottom part is more long. Luscious is my favorite lashes. I love them and I use everytime. Last 2 looks from Beetlebones. Those are my first mesh lashes. Beetlebones lashes comes with huge folder. I think include 3 colors, black-brown-tintable and many different shapes. I like Dollface black in this series.

What I'm wearing?
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Sunny2
MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss2
*League* Skin Aria Golden -Natural
MONS / Hippie Chain Headband - stone